As part of our dynamic and growing interactive marketing communications team, the Front End Developer brings the visual and usability design of online content to life for a wide variety of brands, clients and campaigns. Job Description:
- The Front End Developer is expected to create valid and standards-compliant code that focuses on delivering the best possible user experience to our customers.
- Develop user experience components, websites, web portals, email blasts and other online marketing materials.
- Work with team members to establish and execute UX strategies for new and existing client sites.
- Be an all around go-to person for web maintenance needs.
At Johnson Direct our business cards have no titles on them. What this means is that we represent ourselves and operate as a team; a team in which the players can many times participate in many roles. While the Front End Developer / Interactive Designer will have the core competencies and responsibilities stated above, it is our philosophy to involve each team member in the entire process of strategy, design and development. Job Qualifications: Must have:
- Candidate must be able to hand-code to standards without error. Candidate also must possess a deep understanding of keeping code, content, and presentation separated.
- Cross-Browser Support – Candidate must have experience building web applications that support an array of web browsers.
- Experience developing “WEB 2.0” user experiences.
- PHP, ASP or .NET abilities
- CMS and Database abilities
- FBML and/or social media development
- Mobile development
Qualified candidates, please provide your resume and online portfolio or url’s showing your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.