Over Friday, October 19th and Saturday, October 20th, Johnson Direct worked 24 hours to provide pro bono marketing projects for nine Milwaukee-area nonprofits during an event called TriAdathon.
The national “Make A Difference Day” sponsored by USA WEEKEND and Points of Light is Saturday, October 27th. Due to scheduling conflicts, we at JD donated our time a little earlier in the month but with the same objective: To give back and help others in our local community.
It’s amazing how many worthwhile nonprofit organizations are doing wonderful things in our area. Here are those that we donated our services to:
- Arthritis Foundation — Print Ad
- Clement Manor — Direct Mail Invitation & Print Ad
- Easter Seals — Packaging Labels
- Friends of Abused Families — Social Media/Public Relations Plan
- New Concept Self Development Center — Website
- The Park People — Marketing Communications Plan
- St. Mary Parish School — Public Relations Plan
- Vision Forward — Public Relations Plan
- Wisconsin Veterans Foundation — Direct Mail Letter & Brochure
The appreciation felt from our nonprofit contacts when they received their completed projects was amazing and made it worth the long hours. Johnson Direct is looking forward to donating our time and talents again during the next TriAdathon event slated for October 2013.